This is interesting, as the Muslim nations don’t want the troublemaker Palestinians, so they’re trying to offload them to African nations. I’d imagine a deal can be worked out, unless like everyone else they think the Palestinians are too dangerous because they’re troublemakers.
https://southfront.press/israel-and-u-s-are-in-talks-with-african-states-to-resettle-gazans/

The United States and Israel have discussed the forced displacement of Palestinians from the Gaza Strip to Sudan, Somalia and its breakaway region of Somaliland with the three East African government, The Associated Press reported on March 14, citing U.S. and Israeli officials.
The idea of displacing Palestinians from Gaza and taking over the Strip was first floated by U.S. President Donald Trump Earlier this year.
While the proposal was welcomed by the Israeli government, It was completely rejected by Palestinians and countries in the Middle East.
AP said that officials from Sudan claimed to have rejected the U.S. proposal, while officials from Somalia and Somaliland told the news agency they were unaware of any contacts by the Trump administration.
Israel invaded Gaza following the Hamas-led attack of October 7, 2023, destroying much of the Strip and displacing more than two million Palestinians living there. So far, the war has claimed the lives of over 48,000, with women and children making up the majority of the victims.
Speaking on condition of anonymity, U.S. and Israeli officials confirmed to AP the contacts with Somalia and Somaliland, while only the U.S. officials confirmed that Sudan was also engaged on the secret diplomatic initiative. The officials said that it was unclear how much progress the efforts made or at what level the discussions took place.
The outreach to Sudan, Somalia and Somaliland began last month, days after Trump floated the Gaza proposal, according to the U.S. officials, who said Israel was taking the lead in the discussions.
The U.S. and Israel would offer a variety of financial, diplomatic and security incentives in exchange for accepting resettled Palestinians to the three governments.
A U.S. official involved in the efforts told AP that the U.S. was “having a quiet conversation with Somaliland about a range of areas where they can be helpful to the US in exchange for recognition”.
Meanwhile, two Sudanese officials, speaking on condition of anonymity, also confirmed to the news agency that the Trump administration had approached the government led by military commander Abdel Fattah al-Burhan about accepting Palestinians.
One said the contacts began even before Trump’s inauguration, with offers of military assistance against the Rapid Response Forces paramilitary group, assistance with postwar reconstruction and other incentives. The proposal was however rejected by the government, according to both officials.
“This suggestion was immediately rebuffed,” said one official. “No one opened this matter again.”
Earlier this week, Trump appeared to back off the plan somewhat, saying “Nobody is expelling any Palestinians from Gaza,” in answer to a question during an Oval Office meeting with Irish Prime Minister Micheál Martin. Still, AP’s report indicates that the proposal is not yet dead.